Our “Yo-yo” program currently is in it’s Beta prototype stage. Our current configuration is sized to support an inspection class ROV but still be small enough to fit in the back of a pick-up truck.
Currently Juice is conducting a rigorous testing schedule on this platform. It’s release date depends on configuration but will be somewhere in the 6 months – 2 year time-frame.
- LOA: 42″
- Beam: 39″
- Draft/Height Overall: 17″/37″
- Weight: 300lb
- Displacement: 450lb
- Hull Fabrication Method: Gel-coat, Hand Lay-up, and Foam Fill (see details)
- Winch: Juice Mini TMS
- Thruster Type: Brushed DC with Blade Guard
- Handling: Handles (Hand Carry), Lifting Bail (Crane)
- Lighting Configuration: 2 x 4000 lm potted COB LED’s
- Tested Endurance: 2 hrs (@ 10 kts), 4 hrs (@7 kts), 8 hrs (@ 4kts)
- Charging Time: 3 hrs (via on-board chargers)
Thank’s to all of our collaborators!!!